.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

How Reading As A Young Child Encouraged Essay

When I was a young boy, while my other friends were busy playing ball, travel bicycles, playing games and doing other forms of leisure, I was always listening to my bring forth as she immortalize queer contains to my ears. My mother would always read the interesting comic curbs to my attentive ears I would sit with my mother on the sofa as she read the comic books to my ears. I grew up from listening to my mother to learning the comic books on my own. My mother always bought me several books to read every week, as soon as I finished reading champion book there was always another book to be read.I substantial interest in several comic books, ranging from Iron Man, Spiderman and the likes. I inculcated the habit of reading right from a very tender age. My proterozoic reading habit really helped me in life as I developed an undying love for reading and improved greatly on my writing. While growing, I developed from reading comic books to reading much voluminous books, vernal spaper articles, magazines, novels etc. Books were packed in the shelves of our augury. My friends always called our house a library.Reading was always the only option to kill boredom. My break through for reading encouraged me to get involved in writing as I discovered that the more I read the better I wrote. I could relate what I read in several books and intermix them into writing something better. My reading habit really boosted my diction and I learnt new words each day I picked up a book to read. I learnt the rules of language, my grammar was greatly improved. Over the years I garnered a disperse of experience from reading both fictional and true life stories.I applied some of the knowledge acquired from reading these books to various aspects of my life. Reading separate of books gave me a hint on the ways writers wrote, the style of language use and how best to communicate to a particular audience. I am a testimony of the quote that says that A darling reader is a good writer. The more I read, the more I improved on my reading speed and grasped new ideas on how to write. Reading frequently make me a better reader and a good writer. I developed from reading for fun to reading for the acquisition of knowledge.Books like the Richest man in Babylon, Thinking Big, the tale of two cities and many others were already in the coarse list of books that I have read . My whole life was bear on positively by my reading habit as I read several motivational books that have been spurring me to achieve greatness in life. Through writing I could now transfer my thoughts and imaginations into a book or piece of article. The knowledge that I have acquired over cadence is what has made me the better person I am today.As I now read more, write better, have better grammar and have contract a better man. The saying that you are what you read and you are an pattern of what you write is definitely true as I have detect tremendous changes in my life as a result of the outgoing books I have read. I will have to thank my mother for imbibing the culture of reading in me if not for her I would not have been a good writer and would definitely not be what I have been fashioned out to be today.

No comments:

Post a Comment